About Beltmann Integrated Logistics
Beltmann Integrated Logistics is a nationwide transportation, distribution, logistics and project management company that specializes in managing the complexities of time-specific projects with a dedicated staff of professionals supported by leading-edge processes and external resources.
We deliver efficient and cost-effective logistics services to meet your short- and long-term objectives, with no bias or predisposition to our own assets.
Our network consists of hundreds of warehouses, carriers and local service providers who are carefully selected to ensure that we always deploy optimal resources. Beltmann Integrated Logistics is not merely a vendor for your company - we are an extension of your staff with a clear understanding of our responsibility to replicate the goals, cost controls and strategic focus of your organization.
Beltmann Integrated Logistics at a Glance:
- Founded in 1998, an affiliate of Beltmann Relocation Group
- Generates over $30 million in annual sales
- Nationwide FF&E and OS&E transportation, warehousing, installation and placement firm
- Specializes in hospitality logistics services for health care facilities, hotels, resorts, restaurants, casinos, spas and student housing institutions
Our dedicated professionals maintain full contact with our customers to determine timing and outcome of final decision making. We complete the "circle of communication" from our customer back through our organization to ensure the knowledge management of the experience is maintained for our continuous improvement initiatives.
Commitment to Customer Satisfaction
Our goal is to be the most customer-focused provider in our industry. We will strive to understand your organization's objectives as well as those of the clients you serve, and to meet and exceed them with the service we deliver. Our commitment to you includes the following core components:
- Diversity: Our diverse business and customer base helps ensure stability and flexibility.
- Executive Commitment: Beginning with our senior leadership team Beltmann is committed to making your project a success.
- Experience: We have extensive professional experience handling a number of programs annually and a proven track record of success.
- Stability: We have demonstrated 54 years of growth under stable ownership.
- Value: We will provide competitive pricing, and will work with your organization to develop ways to reduce program costs over time.
Our Mission and Philosophy - Be the Customer
Our mission is to be the most customer-focused company in the industry, and our philosophy is embodied in our company credo - Be the Customer.
Our Be the Customer campaign was launched in 2006 as a way to unite and inspire our associates around a theme of going the extra mile for our clients. Be the Customer challenges our associates to not only treat customers as they would want to be treated; it encourages them to ask the right questions and listen actively to understand each customer's needs and priorities.
Be the Customer has driven real change throughout our organization in the way that we think and act, as well as in terms of the processes and deliverables we provide to our customers. Successful ideas such as pledge cards, driver profiles, security IDs, and many others have stemmed from our dedication to better understand our customers and develop innovative ways to meet the needs we uncover as we do.
About Beltmann Relocation Group
Beltmann Relocation Group is one of the oldest and largest hauling and sales agent for North American Van Lines. Headquartered in Minneapolis, the company has a fleet of more than 800 specialized moving vans, tractors, trailers and straight trucks, and delivers relocation solutions to individuals, families and corporate clients across the United States.
Owned and operated by the Battina family since 1955, Beltmann Relocation Group has expanded to 14 branch locations. With nearly 50 years of consistent profitability and strong leadership, Beltmann Relocation Group is an industry leader due to its unique combination of resources, commitment, integrity, self-hauling capacity, customer focus, technological advancements and strategic key locations.
Beltmann Relocation Group at a Glance:
- Founded in 1955
- Corporate office in Roseville, Minnesota
- Largest North American Van Lines agent
- More than 800 employees
- Revenues of more than $100 million
- A fleet of more than 800 units ranging from straight trucks to tractors trailers
- 14 strategically positioned company-owned warehouses throughout the U.S.
- Extensive network of agent warehouses throughout North America
For more information on our moving services please visit us at www.beltmann.com