New York City is the most populous city in the United States of America, and a tourist destination for people worldwide. The city is buzzing with entertainment and professional opportunities, and according to the U.S. Census Bureau the city was also home to approximately 8,550,405 people in July 2015. With a vast number of people come a vast number of businesses in need of Beltmann Integrated Logistics, a nationwide provider of specialized third-party logistics (3PL) services.
Our New York Logistics Services
No matter what your distribution, transportation or warehousing needs are, we can help. We specialize in healthcare logistics and shipping, retail logistics and transportation services, and can help with shipping specialty equipment, including technology and medical and laboratory equipment.
Beltmann Integrated Logistics can manage every aspect of your New York logistical operation. We plan, manage, ship and distribute, providing high quality services in every area of our work. Here are a few of our additional services.
New York Planning Services:
- Project planning and management
- Inventory management services
New York Relocation Services:
- Equipment installation services
- Movement of laboratory and medical equipment
- Packing / crating services
New York Warehousing, Distribution and Transportation Services:
- Sequenced site deliveries
- Pool distribution
- Transportation management
- Dedicated freight management
- High-value shipments – truckload and less than truckload