The Beltmann Integrated Logistics network consists of hundreds of warehouses, carriers and local service providers who are carefully selected to ensure that we always deploy optimal resources. Beltmann Integrated Logistics is not merely a vendor for your company - we are an extension of your staff with a clear understanding of our responsibility to replicate the goals, cost controls and strategic focus of your organization.
Beltmann Integrated Logistics at a Glance:
- Founded in 1998, an affiliate of Beltmann Relocation Group
- Nationwide FF&E and OS&E transportation, warehousing, installation and placement firm
- Specializes in hospitality logistics services for healthcare facilities, hotels, resorts, restaurants, casinos, spas and student housing institutions, as well as retail fixture deployment, support for new store openings or store remodeling, technology asset recovery, and transportation management
Our dedicated professionals maintain constant communication with our customers to determine timing and outcome of final decision making. We complete the "circle of communication" from our customer back through our organization to ensure each customer is provided quality, effective logistics services from beginning to end.
Beltmann Relocation Group at a Glance:
- Founded in 1955
- Corporate office in Roseville, Minnesota
- Largest North American Van Lines agent
- More than 800 employees
- A fleet of units ranging from straight trucks to tractors trailers
- Strategically positioned company-owned warehouses throughout the U.S.
- Extensive network of agent warehouses throughout North America
About Beltmann Relocation Group
Beltmann Relocation Group is one of the oldest and largest hauling and sales agent for North American Van Lines. Headquartered in Minneapolis, the company has a fleet of specialized moving vans, tractors, trailers and straight trucks, and delivers relocation solutions to individuals, families and corporate clients across the United States. Owned and operated by the Battina family since 1955, Beltmann Relocation Group has expanded to 14 branch locations. With many decades of consistent profitability and strong leadership, Beltmann Relocation Group is an industry leader due to its unique combination of resources, commitment, integrity, self-hauling capacity, technological advancements, key strategic locations, and a never-ending commitment to the needs of every customer.
Our dedicated professionals maintain full contact with our customers to determine timing and outcome of final decision making. We complete the "circle of communication" from our customer back through our organization to ensure the knowledge management of the experience is maintained for our continuous improvement initiatives.
Commitment to Customer Satisfaction
Beltmann’s goal is to be the most customer-focused provider in the industry by understanding your organization's objectives as well as those of the clients you serve, and to meet and exceed them with the delivered service. This commitment includes the following core components:
- Diversity: Our diverse business and customer base helps ensure stability and flexibility.
- Executive Commitment: Beginning with our senior leadership team Beltmann is committed to making your project a success.
- Experience: We have extensive professional experience handling a number of programs annually and a proven track record of success.
- Stability: We have demonstrated 54 years of growth under stable ownership.
- Value: We will provide competitive pricing, and will work with your organization to develop ways to reduce program costs over time.