Beltmann's integrated network of warehouse fulfillment centers has been specifically tailored to suit the needs of the restaurant industry. If you are searching for any type of food service logistics, Beltmann can help.
Beltmann provides restaurant logistics services to include FF&E transportation, warehousing, final mile "platinum service" delivery, placement and FF&E installation.
Our infrastructure of facilities and restaurant logistics professionals ensure each and every restaurant logistics project serviced meets all client deliverables "on time, damage free and at the pre-approved price."
Restaurant Industry Logistics Services
Beltmann Integrated Logistics (BIL) employs a team of experienced food service logistics professionals to meet your project needs. We can assist with the opening of new restaurants, renovation of outdated spaces, or relocation to a new location. We will help you design a plan to get your restaurant completed and opened on time, managing your project's progress from start to finish. Our skilled staff will work with you to inspect, assemble, and install furniture, fixtures, and equipment, all while meeting your requirements and expectations.
Beltmann Integrated Logistics has many years of experience in the field of restaurant logistics. We handle all aspects of food service logistics for our clients, from transportation management, product warehousing, inventory management, final mile delivery, capital equipment accounting and identification, equipment installation, and much more. Regardless of the services you require, Beltmann Integrated Logistics can create a package that works for you.
Restaurant & Food Service Experience
BIL has a nationwide network of service locations, helping us to make our logistics services more cost effective for our customers by doing product consolidation at a warehouse site close to your restaurant. We can transport materials from multiple vendors to these consolidation locations and stage them for delivery as you need them. By consolidating delivery, we can save you time, money and effort.
BIL's restaurant logistics experts also work with international clients providing logistics and overseas transportation, as well as the same menu of consolidation, delivery, and installation services we provide domestically. We will ensure your furniture, fixtures, and equipment arrive on time and damage free, while remaining within any budgetary constraints you may have.
With six decades of restaurant logistics experience, Beltmann is an industry leader committed to well-managed project completion, guaranteed to meet your food service project targets. Contact us today and allow us to set up a plan that will help save you money in the long run.
Types of Restaurant Logistics Services
Beltmann's restaurant logistics and food service logistics services often include one or a multitude of the following:
- Transportation Management - Communication and coordination with each vendor for optimal transportation passage to site. As professional restaurant movers, Beltmann also ensure every project vendor has their products not only available at the agreed upon time, but also securely packaged and suitable for damage free transit.
- Capital Equipment Accounting and Identification - Beltmann ensures that all POs within the program are received and delivered in perfect order. We also can merge and enter each asset directory into our client's asset management system as an additional service offering.
- Inventory Management Services - Beltmann leverages an ideal blend of asset and non-asset based facilities and specialized transportation equipment to securely manage the inbound receiving, inventory, and material inspection process. Beltmann also has the ability to provide inventory management via a variety of measures to include Purchase Order (PO) on-line access.
- Sequenced Site Deliveries - Beltmann's fulfillment professionals facilitate the timely delivery of all program equipment - either direct to site or via the local warehouse in the most cost effective manner available.
- FF&E Installation Services - Beltmann provides qualified, in-house staff who assemble and install many types of FF&E.
- Technology - Beltmann provides project milestone visibility to each and every PO we manage through our proprietary technology - TotalTrak.
- Centralized Reporting - TotalTrak provides a variety of reports and key metric summaries for each project via password-protected web-access. These reports may also be generated and transmitted to our clients via a variety of electronic means.
- Project Management - Beltmann assigns an experienced, in-house project manager to successfully coordinate all project phases through program completion.
- Transition Management - After the new facility is complete, Beltmann tightly manages the move of the existing equipment and staff into the new space.
- Relocation Management - Beltmann's 60 years of experience in professional relocation provides superior, cost effective services for all types of restaurant moving projects.